A Better Way to educate Your Team - APRIL 3-4, 2023
Engagement Through Education is proud to announce our first-ever caregiver conference: “Meet The Cast”, exclusively for the caregiving team.
Give the caregivers on your team a chance to learn skills that will help your organization grow (and reduce turnover, too!) APRIL 3-4, 2023
- Two-day conference at the coveted Kalahari Resort and Conference center.
- Hotel Room Included. Sleep up to 6 people (no extra charge!) Room includes a sofa bed plus your choice of either 2 double beds or a king bed.
- FREE Water Park Passes. Access to the world’s largest indoor water park for you and up to 5 of your friends or family from 10am on day of check-in until 8pm day of check out.
- Delicious Food. Conference attendees will enjoy their dinner (on us!) on conference Day 1 and complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks on Day 2.
- Red Carpet Event and dinner on opening night to honor your hard work and dedication to caregiving
- Complete Annual Training Requirement. (and SO MUCH MORE) Over 6 hours of in-person, competency-based training plus online training meets all state requirements for caregiver training.
- FREE Access to Virtual Trainings additional 6 hours of online training available for free to all attendees.
- Certificate of Completion of training provided.
- “Swag Bags” filled with surprises!
- Complimentary Headshots for use on your LinkedIn profile.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL:
($325 for current ETE clients)
- The chance to meet and learn besides other “rising star” caregivers
- Guest speakers to include industry leaders and community leaders
- Empowering discussions about innovative concepts and practices: how do YOU learn best?
- All the tools, resources, and connections needed to go back and empower, motivate and train your teammates
- Networking with other caregivers, where YOU are the star of your own movie!
- So much more…
Ticket price goes up after March 13, 2023. Register now to lock in this price!
Now is your time to “shine”! Register NOW for your ticket to this incredible 2-days of fun, professional development, and empowerment!
How Innovation Happens:
Too many times we rely on our leadership team to bring back all of the innovative ideas, new techniques, information, and training to the team. Too often it is met with enthusiasm when hearing it, sadly it never makes it back to the ones who would utilize it every day. Register your caregivers now for this training – and watch the innovative changes unfold.
Meet Your Annual Training Requirements:
We refer to them as the care team, the workers, the boots on the ground, the infantry, and the soldiers, to name a few. The annual requirement for education every year is between six to twelve hours. What if your team members had a chance to get that all in one location, become an influential caregiver to their teammates, and were motivated on a whole new level?
Invest, Recognize and Reward:
Recognize those influential team members by investing in them and sending them to a two-day, all-inclusive conference. Meet training requirements, motivate your team members and retain your best staff!