A Better Way to educate Your Team
Engagement Through Education
Continuing Education: available online or in-Person
Engagement Through Education strives to break through barriers that prevent care teams from operating at their greatest via in-person and online continuing education in your state. We widen accessibility to paramount information your team needs to know, while delivering professional development training that allows them to apply themselves. The benefits of continuing education are well documented and encouraged in this current climate.
Why We’re Different
It’s true. You have lots of options when it comes to training your assisted living care team and managers. So, why choose Engagement Through Education? In short, communities work with us because we’re different. We don’t just teach you a class or send you a video to watch. We engage you. We mentor you. And we empower you and your team to be your best.
— Here are some of the reasons communities love working with us:
- Instant Access – On-Demand (no more waiting!), Online/Remote, or On-Site
- Mentoring – Education is tied to mentoring. It’s not transactional, it’s relational.
- Respectful Approach – No talking over your head or talking down to you.
- Simplification – We take complex material and make it easy to understand.
- Real-World Experience – Practical interventions you can use now in your assisted living community.
- Meets State Standards – Trainings cover your state license requirements
— Also, at Engagement Through Education, we...
- Help you “own it.” You own this material and take it on for yourself. We want you to carry it on when we’re not there.
- Believe in empowerment. We help you gain confidence to ask questions and do the right thing for your community and residents.
- Stay focused on end results. (Great work environment, happy residents and families, adherence to compliance and regulations, and overall better quality care.)
- Meet learners where they are and engage you in the material.
Your work is so critical. After all, what you do impacts people’s lives every single day. At ETE, we believe in helping communities support their residents to live in the least restrictive environment possible. Not only do we offer courses to help you meet all your state requirements, but we work with you to develop an education program. This program enhances the lives of your resident and your team members.
Who We Are
Stephanie Berman, MSN, RN, CALM
Stephanie Berman is a registered nurse with a Master’s in Nurse Administration. Stephanie is the rock behind Engagement Through Education. Her top priority is providing innovative, adaptable training to healthcare workers in an effort to provide better outcomes for patients.
After losing a loved one to a medication error, Stephanie made the decision to broaden accessibility to proper education in the industry. She knew that in order to do this effectively, she’d have to provide personalized courses to ensure health and safety training was effective.
Fortunately, Stephanie’s experience modifying teaching styles to reach her audience has shown that there’s a better way. Instead of clicking through online modules, Stephanie began offering in-person and live online health and safety trainings, and the results have been more than promising. Her own professional development in nursing allows her to offer above-par training to nurses and UAPs alike.
With extensive knowledge and experience in healthcare and assisted living facilities in Texas, Stephanie makes sure trainees walk away with a renewed sense of responsibility and knowledge of the law so they can keep themselves accountable.
“I have a little brother with down syndrome and have grown up watching him go to different therapist for all different types of things from eating to speech. Along with that I have also met therapists that although may have technically gotten their job done, I didn’t feel they did it in the most effective way for my brother. Now I have this great opportunity to work with Engagement Through Education where we can work to change the way of teaching to not only better the patients’ experience but also the care givers. Engagement Through Education may be more for health care and assisted living now I believe soon it will be used for all types of industries and professions and I plan to be here when it does.”